Below are a few recipe ideas for items you may have received from us at the farmers market or in your box share. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup (2 oz/60 g) walnut pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups (2 oz/60 g) packed arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup (2 oz/60 g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup (8 fl oz/250 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
In a food processor, combine the walnuts, garlic, arugula, Parmesan, and 1 tsp salt and pulse to blend. With the machine running, pour in the olive oil through the food tube in a slow, steady stream and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
Garlic Roasted Radishes
- 1 lb. radishes, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. melted ghee or butter (may sub coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, dried chives or dried dill
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, melted ghee or butter, salt and pepper and toss until radishes are evenly coated. Save adding the minced garlic until just before the radishes are done roasting.
- Spread radishes out in a large 9×13 inch baking dish. Don’t over crowd.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 or so minutes. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with parsley, dill or chives.