It’s not too late to sign up for your Hart Farm box share!
We are over-joyed to return to NYC for our second season. Last year we provided boxes full of fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, flowers and other delights to our member friends. This year we will be doing the same, but even better. As our farm has expanded to new, better soils, our production will grow with nutrient rich, healthy food.
This year, in addition to vegetables, we are excited to offer:
- Plenty of maple syrup
- Lots of berries (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry & currants) from our land
- Farm fresh eggs from our chicken flock of 150 layers
- Bigger bouquets from our expanded flower garden
- Forest foraged goods such as ramps and Hen of the Woods Mushrooms
- More box share add-ons like local cheese, pork, chicken, etc.
- And of course, everyone’s favorite: Hungry Ghost bread
Members will be invited to our summer farm dinners, parties and work days. We hope you can join this year, we would love to have you. To sign up for one month, a few months or the whole season (June-October) please visit our sign up page.